We take your rights regarding your data privacy seriously. We are committed to process any Personal Data we collect transparently and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations in order to ensure the accuracy, confidentiality and safety of your Personal Data. Personal Data shall have the meaning given to it in the applicable data protection laws in force from time to time.
Why do we collect Information and Personal Data?
In general, we collect your information and personal data in order to provide services in the most consistent, efficient and user-friendly way possible.
We collect information you actively provide to enable us to send you a newsletter you have subscribed to, to answer your queries when you contact us directly, to fulfill contractual obligations we have with you to process job applications or contact, consultant and supplier-inquiries. You may at any time withdraw such consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also collect information we receive automatically when you are browsing our website or using our services. This information may be processed to:
- improve the usability of our website;
- understand what services you are interested in;
- improve and optimize our services;
- to diagnose errors and security risks;
- provide you with advertising and other information which better reflects your actual interests;
- prevent fraud or other abuse or our services, systems or website
- comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
What type of Personal Data might we process?
Information we process of you consists of information you actively provide to us, information you provide when using communication tools on the website, information that we collect through your browsing on our website or information we collect when you use our services and may typically include:
- Email address
- Company name
- Business address
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Educational background and employment experience for job applications
- Device information: eg. your hardware model, operating system version or unique device identifier.
- Log information: information automatically collected when you browse our website in server logs include your internet protocol address and device event information (such as crashes, system activity, browser type, browser language as well as date and time of your browsing activities).
- Cookies and similar technologies
In order to obtain more information please refer to our Cookie Notice silveroc.com/legal
How do we keep your Personal Data safe?
We take all reasonable steps to protect your information and personal data from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive personal data
- limitation of physical access to our premises and devices
- limitation of access to the information we collect about you
- limitation of access on a strict need-to-know basis
- installation of appropriate security safeguards
- deletion or de-identification of personal data where required by law or by you (where permitted by the applicable law)
- signature of strict confidentiality agreements with all employees, partners and third parties we may disclose your personal data to
- encryption, wherever possible, if personal data is transferred across boarder
This list is not exhaustive. If you wish to receive more information about our data security measures please contact email@example.com
Who may we disclose your Information and Personal Data to?
We may disclose and share some of your information with:
- Any third party to which we are ordered to disclose such information to as a result of a court order, governmental authority and/or by law;
- Other third parties to the extent required by law or, to the extent permitted by applicable laws or necessary to pursue overriding legitimate interests.; or
We also use some of your information and personal data internally to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance over a period of time, meeting legal obligations, developing and improving performance of employees and for research purposes.
Affiliates. We and all our Affiliates may share the personal data between each other. This relationship and the handling of personal data is governed by a company internal agreement which addresses and ensures compliance with the legal requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 (https://gdpr-info.eu) and other applicable laws and regulations as may be in force from time to time.
Employees. All our employees and other contractual partners are bound to strict confidentiality agreements. We keep all your personal data securely, adhering to strict organizational and technical safety procedures in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Where do we keep your Personal Data?
In general, your Personal Data is stored in and processed within Switzerland. Switzerland has been approved by the EU Commission as a country outside of the EU and the EEA which guarantees sufficient safeguards with respect to the protection of your personal data. Notwithstanding this, depending on the location of our service providers, your information may occasionally be transferred to and processed outside of Switzerland.
Should we transfer information from Switzerland to other countries outside of the European Economic Area, we shall only do so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, notably by entering into data transfer agreements and/or any other standard contractual clauses with the relevant entities. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your Personal Data for?
We will keep your personal data for the period necessary to provide you with the services. We also keep it for the time necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. Where there are specific contracts in place, we will delete or return to you your personal data within a reasonable timeframe after termination of the contract, unless prohibited by the applicable laws or as agreed otherwise between you and us. All personal data will be deleted when it is no longer needed for the original purpose (unless prohibited by law).
What are your rights?
You have the right, at any time, to request information about the personal data we keep of you. You have the right to request such information in electronic form and, where necessary, request rectification should your personal data not be up to date or inaccurate. Where personal data is not strictly necessary for the performance of the services or contractual obligations, you may also request for such personal data to be permanently and securely deleted.
We want to help you keep your personal data accurate. If you wish to receive information of your personal data, we keep or if you would like to have your personal data deleted, please send an email to email@example.com. Your request will be dealt with in due course and in any case within one month of receipt of such a request.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority to the:
Swiss Federal Data Protection
and Information Commissioner